Buy Roxicodone Online Without Prescription
What is Roxicodone?
Roxicodone (oxycodone) is an opioid pain medication sometimes called a narcotic. Roxicodone is strong prescription pain medicine used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is used to manage pain when other treatments such as non-opioid pain medicines are unable to control the pain or you cannot tolerate alternate treatments. Buy Roxicodone Online
Patients with chronic pain should have their dosage given on an around-the-clock basis to prevent the reoccurrence of pain rather than treating the pain after it has occurred. Roxicodone is supplied as an immediate-release tablet and is available in 5 mg, 15 mg, and 30 mg strengths.
How To Take Roxicodone
Before taking this medicine
You should not use Roxicodone if you are allergic to oxycodone, or if you have:
- severe asthma or breathing problems; or
- a blockage in your stomach or intestines.
You should not use Roxicodone unless you are already using a similar opioid medicine and are tolerant to it.
Most brands of oxycodone are not approved for use in people under 18.
To make sure Roxicodone is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have:
- breathing problems, sleep apnea;
- a head injury, or seizures;
- drug or alcohol addiction, or mental illness;
- liver or kidney disease;
- urination problems; or
- problems with your gallbladder, pancreas, or thyroid.
Effects Of Roxicodone
Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Roxicodone: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Buy Roxicodone Online
Oxycodone can slow or stop your breathing, and death may occur. A person caring for you should give naloxone and/or seek emergency medical attention if you have slow breathing with long pauses, blue colored lips, or if you are hard to wake up.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
- a slow heart rate or weak pulse;
- a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
- confusion, unusual thoughts or behavior;
- seizure (convulsions);
- low cortisol levels – nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness; or
- high levels of serotonin in the body – agitation, hallucinations, fever, sweating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, twitching, loss of coordination, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.Buy Roxicodone Online
Serious breathing problems may be more likely in older adults and in those who are debilitated or have wasting syndrome or chronic breathing disorders. Buy Roxicodone Online
Common Roxicodone side effects may include:
- drowsiness, headache, dizziness, tiredness; or
- constipation, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting.
An overdose of Roxicodone could be fatal, especially in a child or other person using the medicine without a prescription. Overdose symptoms may include severe drowsiness, pinpoint pupils, slow breathing, or no breathing. Buy Roxicodone Online
Your doctor may recommend you get naloxone (a medicine to reverse an opioid overdose) and keep it with you at all times. A person caring for you can give the naloxone if you stop breathing or don’t wake up. Your caregiver must still get emergency medical help and may need to perform CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) on you while waiting for help to arrive.